Friday, May 22, 2009

Money vs. Kingdom Victory

Why is it that the crisis in the economy with the stock market falling is such a major focus in the North American church and church Attendance continually falling does not get half as much attention. I know this is a very generalized statement but look at it for what it is worth. In Canada we are blessed, that our economy is not affected on the same level as the states, but it would seem that our perspectives and priorities regarding the declining attendance in the church are on par. Why is this, what is it that has made money the priority over Jesus. This is a huge challenge for me as my focus can so easily become a financial gain instead of a kingdom one. Yet the benefits of a kingdom gain reach far beyond anything I could imagine. Another area I have to shift my perspective. Where is your focus?

No comments: