Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Assorted T.h.o.u.g.h.t.s.

An Update… well because I haven’t posted  since January this could turn into a book fairly quickly. 

So lets just summarize it… God is Amazing…

No, but I mean in all seriousness he really is, it has been the most stretching season of my life… to date… but it has been one of the greatest, as I know I am getting closer and closer to the heart of God. It has been so great to dive deeper into what he has for me. Everyday holds a new exciting challenge and another step further in my walk with Jesus. Today was great from work…to an outreach meeting ..too  cadres.

I better make a side note there, recently we have started a youth outreach team, quite frankly it is amazing to see the desire of young people for more of God so strong. I have the privilege of spending time with the most wonderful, passionate youth ever. I could go on and on about how great every one of them are. It  has and will continue to be a  stretching and enriching experience as we all seek Gods face and to build deeper relationships with him. I will blog much more about this group as more beings to happen.

After the youth outreach meeting… Cadres! It is so great to be part of a Church that embraces relationship with Jesus and to be part of a youth ministry that is growing in relationship, tonight at cadre I watched as students gave their all to Jesus, cared for one an other and worshiped and prayed together with complete freedom. What a time we live in where there are such vast extremes. i am so thankful for what God is doing, and more and more expectant on what is to come!

i have totally slacked on my blogging efforts but am ready to pick them up and go strong! So read my  thoughts when you have that moment!

 

Quote of the day: “if things always went well, there would be no need for faith” 

2 comments:

samanthamillar said...

is thoughts an acronym for something?? good post!

Esther (the radiant one :) said...

Very good!!! Keep up the good work! - just accidently landed on ur blog while google searching... Please visit my blog- estherzradiant1.blogspot.com on the same EBlogger.