Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1st down.... it's a start

So today i submitted my first english assignment package! i am 1/6 of the way done my first course. so i am pretty stoked on my minor accomplishment but progress is good:D 
It is crazy how fast my days are beginning to fill up, i am really excited on the focus of my job that is starting to happen at work, then school, youth and spending as much time with Samantha as possible... as soon as i put my devotional life on the side it just seems to be overwhelmingly busy... but when i take the extra time to spend with God the day(s) just go so smoothly. it is yet another season of extreme growth in my life, but i am stoked about it, i love learning new things. anyway i guess i should get started on some school now. 

"a good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children"
... what has happened to this biblical concept?

1 comment:

Chels. said...

Good job. You're almost done =D